In the past, hotels mostly used solid wood furniture, but nowadays, the requirements for furniture are getting higher and higher. Noble, elegant, simple and generous furniture has won the hearts of the people. So let the editor of Chonghong Furniture explain the purchase of hotel furniture. Note:
1. Abrasion resistance: Hotel rooms are usually equipped with televisions, telephones, coffee tables, ashtrays, table lamps, electric kettles, etc. In addition, luggage, laptops, etc. brought by guests, it is inevitable that they will wear out and cause scratches. The hotel furniture will become stale with constant wear and tear, no longer beautiful, and even scrapped. Therefore, the wear resistance of hotel furniture determines its life.
2. Waterproof and moisture-proof: Hotel furniture will have different degrees of moisture due to the diffused water vapor in the tea room, the long-term moisture in the bathroom, the accumulation of wet towels and towels, and changes in the wet season. This will not only damage the exposed surface of the hotel furniture It will also make the surface of the board bend, expand, deform, rot, etc., which is not conducive to the long-term use of hotel furniture. Waterproof and moisture-proof is an important requirement for hotel furniture purchase.
3. Fire and high temperature resistance: There will inevitably be smoking in the guest rooms of the hotel, and there may be guests who light candles. A little carelessness will cause a fire, burn out the hotel furniture, and shorten the life of the hotel furniture. Therefore, the hotel furniture is fire resistant High temperature is an important property that cannot be ignored.
4. Style and style: The style of furniture should be consistent with the decoration in the room. Luxury-style rooms are matched with luxury hotel furniture, and simple-style rooms are compatible with simple hotel furniture. The choice of hotel furniture should take into account the location of the hotel, the customers it faces, the room pricing, and the investment it receives. The hotel should always take the guest's preferences and spending power as the core, and complement the design and decoration of the hotel furniture to the lack of hotel room decoration, so as to enhance the hotel's grade.
5. Environmental protection: Frequently used hotel furniture such as fiberboard, particle board, paint, glue, etc. often release harmful gases, making people feel uncomfortable. The hotel is a relatively closed secret room for a long time, and the pungent odor will discourage guests. Therefore, environmentally friendly hotels are even more sought after by today's customers.
6. Investment and value preservation: The damage and aging of hotel furniture will directly affect the hotel's occupancy. Therefore, when choosing furniture, the hotel should pay attention to the service life of the furniture. The cost of the first investment must be properly estimated, but only by selecting high-quality, long-storage hotel furniture can we reduce the cost of multiple investments, and we must also pay attention to whether the hotel furniture company has a longer warranty time.